About Worklife Essentials
The client came to us with a great iPhone application concept, that involved helping people balance their personal and professional lives.
The client wanted a uniquely crafted iPhone app, that helped manage work and personal responsibilities. PLAVEB was put in charge of developing an iPhone app that needed to be integrated with content, culturally adapted for 40 countries, and idiomatically translated in up to 9 different languages. The application needed to be extremely user friendly, with a design that projected the concept with the right amount of enthusiasm and professionalism. Primarily focusing on offering diverse information about a variety issues affecting work life and personal life, the application needed to be highly interactive and engaging.
- Implementing a ‘What’s New’ feature, to allow users to get quick and full access to the latest news, information and promotions, through a tab without registering.
- Ensuring that the ‘What’s New’ tab provides the most recently updated resources and promotions.
- Implementing ‘News’ functionality, to provide regular news updates.
- Implementing an ‘Article of the Week’ feature that makes a weekly article available for both registered and unregistered users.
- Implementing a ‘Topic of the Month’ feature that highlights a particularly relevant area of ‘Work Life’ for the month, updated on a monthly basis.
- Implementing multiple categories, and ensuring that they can be browsed and navigated easily.
- Developing and implementing a dynamic multimedia section, offering relaxing multimedia content.
- Ensuring advanced search functionality, based on diverse criteria.
- Implementing multilingual capabilities.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive user account management module, allowing users to register, update and manage their profiles.
- Enabling font resizing functionality.
- Integrating email functionality.
PLAVEB’s seamless project execution was founded on our inherent ability to obtain an in-depth understanding of the client's requirements, and our proven experience on the iOS platform. We made sure that the iPhone app perfectly catered to the client’s requirements, by closely coordinating with the client at every step of the development process. Our iPhone app development team focused on delivering a user interface that was creative, extremely easy to use, and a highly interactive and engaging reflection of the client’s ‘Work Life Essential’ concept.
PLAVEB’s concerted efforts, expertise, and attention to detail, helped develop a multilingual iPhone application that is both innovative and highly functional. Adherence to stringent standards of iPhone development ensured that the application’s submission to the iTunes store was accepted quickly. This is a powerful, and information-focused application that is a great choice for anyone looking to find balance in their lives. The application is the perfect combination of fun, engaging content, visual appeal, and interactivity.
This iPhone application was developed on the iOS 3.0 platform within a Cocoa Framework, using xCode, Objective C, SQLite relational database management system, and XML Parsing.