Gone are the days when there was a need to submit your website to search engines for getting the SEO work done, with plethora of search engines coming into existence this is no more required. Bing is one of the most popular search engines of Microsoft that has recently made a mark in its field. Since Bing has many unique features, it also requires you to perform the SEO work in a unique way too. Here are some of the tips to gain high page rank on Bing.com
1. First and foremost requirement is to have a title that correlates to the subject of your website. However, one of the striking features is that Bing allows you to do link out also and it does work in the favor of your website unlike with Google.
2. Bing expects good amount of content on the websites. So enjoy high page rank with good content.
3. The older the domain registration the better it is for getting higher ranks on Bing. Bing does look into the details of the domain registration and generally domains that are older gets better position than the new ones.
4. HTML codes that are well formed are welcomed by Bing. Therefore, it is a must to ensure that all the paired tags are closed and confirm that the links open on the correct webpage. Make sure that there are no broken links otherwise the MSN Bot will not index your website appropriately and this will definitely lead to low page ranks.
5. This point is a must, if you have redesigned your website; never forget to redirect the old page URL with the new one. This is a must setup the webpage’s new URL so that the people visiting to the old page can directly go to the new website and hence provide you with more visitors.
6. Your website must be able to let the MSN Bot to crawl your website, therefore, check that it is allowed to crawl your website.
7. Make use of Robots.txt or tags to control the MSN Bot crawlers just as you do with other crawlers. This file will enable you to prevent certain confidential pages from being crawled by the crawlers.
8. While designing or redesigning the website make sure that you use DIV based structure rather than table based structure.
9. Beware! No malicious software should be there on your web page. Be keen that you don’t have link to web pages that lead to a malware or possess malicious content.
10. Last but not the least; keep the URL static and simple. This is because a URL that keeps on changing frequently is difficult to index as link destinations. Also a static URL will allow the user to remember and bookmark it.