How to optimize mobile compatible website for search engines
Posted By -
Mobile websites become necessary for online business holders as day by day mobile users are increasing worldwide. When it comes to website, first word highlight into mind that is search engine visibility. Does your mobile website have visibility in major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing) under your targeted keywords? If NO then you should start following below mentioned Mobile SEO Practices to get found your mobile website into major search engines under your targeted/potential keywords.
There are mainly two factors to optimize mobile compatible website for search engines.
- Onsite Optimization
- Offsite Optimization (Mobile Website Promotion)
1. Onsite Optimization Factors
- Website analysis
- Preparing mobile SEO audit report (preparing suggestions with respect to design and development perspective)
- Mobile website accessibility and usability related suggestions
- Getting Domain Know
- Keyword brainstorming
- Mobile specific keyword research (Using mobile keyword research tools)
- Finalizing keywords
- Content (Content should be developed for mobile users so it’s required to keep short content along with mainly importance on services part)
- Preparing title and meta tags
- HTML code optimization
- Internal linking
- Preparing mobile sitemap for search engines
- Mobile sitemap submission to search engines
- Preparing robots.txt
- Mobile analytics code installation for tracking mobile website visitors
2. Offsite Optimization Factors (Mobile website promotion)
- Mobile specific search engines submission
- Mobile local search optimization and marketing (Local business listing of Mobile website in Google, Yahoo, and Bing)
- Website submission in mobile Specific local directories
- Link building activities (General as well as Niche)
- Other conventional website promotion activities including press release submission, article submission, social media optimization, forum posting, blog comment posting, etc.
What are you waiting for? Start optimizing your mobile compatible website now.